Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Numbered Chest of Drawers


I picked up this chest of drawers at an estate sale in March.  It was being stored in the attic.  I brought it home and cleaned it up.  I painted it with my favorite off white color, distressed it and waxed it.  


 I cut stencils out of vinyl with my Sizzix Eclips.  I positioned them on the drawers and then painted a few coats of dark brown paint.  After it was dry I pulled off the stencils and lightly sanded the numbers.  I then waxed it.  I thought it turned out to be a sweet little chest.


This is a wreath that is also for sale in my booth.  It is a foam wreath wrapped in burlap. 


All the eggs I had were too large, so my daughter made these out of Sculpey.  We painted them and them splattered them with brown painted.  I found the burlap flowers at Hobby Lobby.  I couldn't wait to use them.  The wreath hangs by a chain.  Hope you are having a good week.

Cindy

This post is being shared at:




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment