Sunday, December 16, 2012

Belgian Waffle Table with Graphic



This is a sweet little table that has already been delivered to it's new home.  I wanted to share it with you because I was happy with the way it turned out.  I was at the paint store looking for another color and I decided to pick this one up also.  The base paint was called Belgian Waffle and I liked the name and the color, so I thought I would give it a try.  I mixed up my own chalk paint.  I painted it,  distressed it a little and then antiqued it.  


I found this graphic from The Graphics Fairy and transferred it to the table.   I sanded the top a little to give it an aged look. The table top had a crack in it and I liked how the graphic highlighted it.  The final step was waxing it.   I hope you have enjoyed your weekend.

Cindy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment