Sunday, January 13, 2013

Let Them Eat Cake!


I hope you had a great weekend.  It has been very rainy here in West Tennessee.  I was able to paint between showers on Saturday.  This week I will be posting some of the things I have been working on.  Today I want to show you one of the cake stands I have ready.  I found this really great base a few weeks ago and decided it would make a great cake stand.  It was hard to get a good photo, but hopefully you get the idea.  


I attached a large wooden plate to it and then painted it.  I used a stencil I made on my Sizzix to say "Let Them Eat Cake."  I then distressed and sealed it.  


Unfortunately, I am not much of a baker.  You will have to imagine what it will look like with a yummy cake on it.  



I have another stand ready to add the lettering.  I have been trying to think of cake related sayings.  I think it is making me hungry.  Thanks for checking it out!

Cindy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment