Monday, November 5, 2012

Costumer's Ad Chair in Tricycle


I picked up three chairs a few weeks ago and have been looking forward to working on them.  There were two like this one and then one with arms on it.  I had picked up samples of Miss Mustard Seed paint and thought I would use the samples on the chairs.  This beautiful color is called Tricycle.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  It is a beautiful color.  After it was dry, I waxes it with clear wax.  I went back after it was dry and antiqued it.  I was happy with the finish.


For the chair I used a Graphics Fairy image and transferred it like I have shown in previous post.  I love this old ad for a costumer. It is a beauty.  It is transferred on drop cloth fabric.  I can't wait to get started on the next one.  Happy Monday!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment