Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vanity Bench



This is the bench I have been working on to go with the vanity.  I should say I bought it to go with the vanity.  After working on it, I may look for something else for the vanity and sell it by itself.  I picked up a few sample sizes of Miss Mustard Seed's milk paint last weekend.  I couldn't wait to try it out.  This color is called Kitchen Scale. I loved working with the paint. It was so easy to distress.  I loved the finished look.  I have been painting a chair with her red, called tricycle, today.  I think it is going to be a great color.  I will post the photos soon. 



This is the aerial view or the bench.  I used the same technique I used for the kitchen towel in my last post to transfer the graphic on to the fabric.  This is another great French Typography graphic from the Graphics Fairy. You can find it here.   I plan on working on some fall pillows in the same style after I finish the chair.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Thanks for checking it out!
Cindy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment